To exceed the expectations of our industry, customers, employees and the communities in which we operate.
To create and maintain best practice in the management of vehicles, service to the customer and support and training of our employees.
- To be a leader in our industry, through state and national association representation;
- To provide a supportive and rewarding working environment which supports training and professional development for employees;
- To be a contributing and supportive business, offering traineeships, sponsorship and active involvement to the communities in which we operate;
- To create and implement maintenance management systems that exceed expectations, through quality assured programs and experienced personnel;
- To exceed expectations in the implementation and management of our safety procedures and programs.
BSA is a regional bus and coach operation with experience over a vast geographical area.
BSA operates predominantly specialised mining transport services, mostly in the Bowen Basin region of Queensland from depots in Mackay and Moranbah. BSA achieves results by providing best practice, cost effective and innovative transport solutions in often remote regional areas.
The innovative ideas and progressive thinking of its employees provides BSA with innovative procedures, improved services, increased customer satisfaction and ultimately, patronage growth at more efficient costs. The result of this is a successful, integrated, transportation system of which clients and the management and staff of BSA can be very proud.
The Health, Safety and Environment policies of our business go above and beyond the legislative requirements of the industry. This is not only done as a contractual obligation but in the passionate belief that our duty is the utmost safety and comfort of our passengers and staff.
The company prides itself on its overall performance and ability to provide innovative and cost effective services to the general public whilst simultaneously maintaining a mutually rewarding working environment for its staff.
Through a process of continuous improvement, BSA maintains a modern, well-equipped fleet. Maintenance of all vehicles is carried out in modern workshop facilities, by fully qualified mechanical teams using the latest technology.